Independent CRM health check
While organisations have invested heavily in implementing and running CRM systems, the returns have sometimes proved elusive. In order to help businesses get more out of their CRM software, Mareeba offers an Independent Health Check service. Performed on site with key users and managers, the review covers five key areas:
- As assessment of the technical integrity of the system
- A review of current business processes and how they are supported by the system in order to identify potential improvements
- An assessment of user adoption
- A data quality audit
- A review of governance and supporting processes and procedures
The output from the health check is a detailed assessment of current capabilities benchmarked against industry best practices. The report will identify both quick-wins as well as a road-map for getting the most from your system over the long term.
The report will help you:
- Increase the return on investment from your system
- Improve user adoption
- Identify potential cost savings
- Lock in the value of your system over the long term
As an independent CRM consultancy, with no software to sell or software development services to offer, we’re able to provide a truly impartial assessment of your current circumstances, and use our experience of hundreds of CRM projects, across a huge range of technologies and vertical markets, to provide you with the most appropriate advice to move forward.
To discuss how an Independent CRM Health Check may benefit you, email us, or give us a call on 01494 58206201494 582062.